English-German simple dictionary

angol-német nyitott és publikusan listázott szótár
névtelen látogató vagyok ebben a szótárban

My friend needs help

I'm in search of solutions right now. My best friend is in major drug related trouble. I'm afraid he has a serious addiction and I can't leave him without help.

memozi12 képe
Regisztrált: 2023/04/14

It makes me feel better that you were kind enough to tell me this. That post you wrote on your site is one that I really enjoy reading a lot. You gave people something interesting and useful in this blog post. fall guys

Jargonelle képe
Regisztrált: 2024/04/05

Consider whether someone is actually open to help and positive transformation. Assistance efficacy sometimes depends on change preparedness. Supporting them while letting them choose is a fine balance. burrito craft

idleveering képe
Regisztrált: 2024/04/01

The initial aspect that necessitates attention is the unblocked version of geometry dash lite. This is a complimentary internet game where you must continuously move while avoiding obstacles.

JeremySoul képe
Regisztrált: 2022/02/02

It's understandable that an addict can't kick an addiction if they don't have the motivation and desire. But aren't you saying that you should leave the person alone with their problems and quietly move on with their life without contact? That's cruel. My advice is to learn more about addiction treatment help. Such rehab centers provide different treatment programs among which there is a solution.

BalanceB képe
Regisztrált: 2022/02/08

I'm probably going to say a bad thing, but are you sure he needs your help? Not in the sense that such people should be helped, but rather whether he is ready to accept help and change his life.

A hozzászóláshoz regisztráció és belépés szükséges