English-German simple dictionary

angol-német nyitott és publikusan listázott szótár
névtelen látogató vagyok ebben a szótárban

Supplements without side effects

I have a rather sensitive body that reacts quite sharply to various side effects if the drug has them. Therefore, I'm especially careful about various supplements, so as not to make me feel bad. But if you know effective dietary supplements without side effects, I would be glad to receive your advice.

dordle12 képe
Regisztrált: 2023/02/15

This article is extremely inspiring. I am quite satisfied with the quality of your work. You have provided extremely useful information. scribble io

TonySmit képe
Regisztrált: 2021/10/16

Sometimes it doesn't make sense to take medication, and many people are generally wary of medication of all kinds. I can't say I'm a fan of medication either, and if there's an alternative, I'll start with it. I found live resin https://www.shroomsdirect.io/shop/concentrates/live-resin/ to be an interesting product that can be taken in the form of inhalation, vapour inhalation. The cool thing about it is that you can get not only relaxation, stress relief and all that, but also a state of high like after smoking weed.

JeremySoul képe
Regisztrált: 2022/02/02

I'm not an expert on nutritional supplements. To be honest, I don't know whether I should take them or not. If I feel unwell, I will take the medicine prescribed by my doctor.

heidenmaverick képe
Regisztrált: 2024/04/02

Supplements are not something I use. Frankly, I don't see much utility in them. This is more than enough; the doctor had prescribed many vitamin complexes. run 3

BalanceB képe
Regisztrált: 2022/02/08

It's great that you don't take vitamins without a doctor's prescription, like most people do. Speaking of supplements, there are many different effective dietary supplements without side effects, but now I only take Gundry MD Bio Complete 3. Check out this online store, where you can learn more about this supplement and its composition. It helps me cope with digestive discomfort.

JeremySoul képe
Regisztrált: 2022/02/02

I don't take dietary supplements. To be honest, I find them a little useless. I have several vitamin complexes that the doctor prescribed for me, and this is quite enough.

A hozzászóláshoz regisztráció és belépés szükséges